Beats studio buds are for you if you want the best sounding, comfortable, and look great earbud. The earbuds are sweat and water-resistant. They have noise cancelling features that make them more comfortable.
One of the best features is they can be charged using USB-C charging cable. But some people post on Reddit and Twitter that their earbuds are not charging when connected to the beats studio buds case.
In this post, we will explore why this might happen and suggest some solutions. The information in this article will hopefully help you fix your Beats Studio Buds quickly.
Why Isn’t The Beats Studio Buds Case Charging?
There could be a few reasons why your earbuds case isn’t charging. Let’s explore some of the most common possibilities:
1. The USB-C cable is damaged or not working correctly:
If the cable is not correctly connected to your earbuds or the charging port on the case, it may not be able to deliver power. Try replacing the USB-C cable or checking that it’s fully plugged in.
2. The battery on your earbuds is low or drained:
In most cases, this will be the underlying cause if your Beats Studio buds case isn’t charging as expected. Make sure that your earbuds are fully charged before attempting to charge the case.
3. The charging port on the case of the earbuds is blocked:
If there is any debris or other blockages in the charging port, this can prevent power from being delivered to the case. Ensure that the case of the earbuds is clean and clear before trying to charge it again.
4. The battery in the case of the earbuds is defective:
If you’ve tried all of the above and the case still isn’t charging, it may be a sign of a problem with the battery or other internal components. In this case, you may need to contact customer support for further assistance.
5. There is a problem with the case of the earbuds itself:
In rare cases, the case of the earbuds may be defective or have other hardware issues. If you’ve ruled out all other possible causes and the case still isn’t charging, you may need to replace it.
6. USB-C cable is not connecting to the charging port properly:
Sometimes, there may be a problem with how your USB-C cable contacts the charging port on your earbuds case. If this is the case, you may need to try a different cable or ensure it’s fully plugged in before trying again.
7. There is a problem with the earbuds themselves:
Finally, if your Beats Studio buds aren’t charging or are experiencing other issues, there may be a fault with the actual earbuds. In this case, you may need to contact customer support or return your earbuds for replacement.
How To Fix Beats Studio Buds Case Not Charging?
If you are having trouble with your Beats Studio buds case not charging, there are a few steps that you can try to resolve the issue. These include:
1. Checking the connection of the USB-C cable to the earbuds and the case:
Ensure that the cable is firmly connected to both your earbuds and the charging port on the case and that no obstructions or debris could be preventing a proper connection.
2. Checking the battery level of Beats Studio Buds:
If you are trying to charge your Beats Studio buds case, but it is not working as expected, ensure that your earbuds have enough battery life to power the case. Swipe up on the left earbud and view the battery indicator in the lower right corner to check your earbud’s battery level.
3. Cleaning out any blockages or debris from the charging port on your case:
If you notice that your Beats Studio buds are not charging correctly, it may be due to a blockage in the charging port. To clean out the port, use a cotton swab or other soft object to remove any debris that may be present.
4. Checking for firmware updates:
It’s always a good idea to ensure that your earbuds and case are running the latest firmware. Connect your earbuds to your computer and launch the Beats Updater application to check for updates. From here, you will be able to see if there are any available updates for your devices.
5. Resetting your earbuds and case:
If you are still having trouble with your Beats Studio buds not charging, you may need to reset your earbuds and the case.
How do I reset my Beats Studio Buds?
To reset your Beats Studio Buds, follow these steps:
- Place the charging case with the earbuds inside, then turn it on. Don’t close the case.
- The LED indicator light should flash red and white after at least 15 seconds of pressing the system button.
- After that, release the button.
- When the LED indicator light flashes white again, your Beats Studio Buds can now be paired once more with your iPhone, Mac, Android device, or other devices.
6. Damage the case or earbuds:
If you’ve tried all of the above steps and your Beats Studio buds case is still not charging, there may be a problem with one or both devices. In this case, you may need to contact customer support for further assistance or return your earbuds for a replacement.
7. Try with a new charger cable:
If none of the above steps have resolved your issue with charging your Beats Studio buds case, you may need to try using a different type of USB-C cable. There might be a new cable attached to another cable you know to be in good working order.
If the case begins to charge when using a different cable, this could indicate an issue with the original cable or port. In this case, you may need to replace or repair your existing cable to power your earbuds again.
How To Replace The Charging Port On Beats Studio Buds?
If you’re Beats Studio buds are not charging, the issue may be with the charging port. In this case, you may need to replace the charging port on your earbuds. Here’s how to do so:
- Remove the earbud tips from your Beats Studio buds and set them aside.
- Unscrew the two screws holding the charging case together, then remove them from the case.
- Open up your Beats Studio buds case and locate the USB-C port at the bottom of the device.
- Use a pair of tweezers or other small tools to pry off the protective cover over the charging port gently.
- Use a small screwdriver or other tools to carefully remove the charging port from your Beats Studio buds case.
- Attach a new USB-C charging cable to your replacement charging port, then carefully reattach it to the Beats Studio buds case.
- Securely reassemble your earbuds case, then screw the two screws back into place.
- Replace the earbud tips on your Beats Studio buds and enjoy.
If you are experiencing issues with your Beats Studio buds not charging, there may be an issue with the charging port on your earbuds or case.
You can try the above steps, such as resetting your earbuds and checking the firmware updates, to try and resolve the issue.
If these steps do not work, you may need to replace your charging port or contact customer support for further assistance. We recommend using a new USB-C cable when charging your Beats Studio buds to minimize the risk of damaging your devices.
How do I know if my Beats Studio buds are charging?
When your earbuds are charging, you will see a small LED light on the case that indicates the current charge level. The earbuds themselves will also show a battery icon to let you know how much power they have left.
How long does it take to charge the Beats Studio buds?
It usually takes about 2 hours to charge the earbuds and case fully.
Can I use my Beats Studio buds while they are charging?
Yes, you can use your earbuds while they are charging. However, we recommend that you not use them while they are still connected to the case, as this can prevent them from charging correctly.
Why is my Beats Studio buds case not charging?
There could be several reasons why your earbuds case is not charging, including an issue with the charging cable or port, damage to the device, or low battery on the earbuds themselves. If you’ve tried all of the above steps and your Beats Studio buds case is still not charging, there may be a problem with one or both devices. In this case, you may need to contact customer support for further assistance or return your earbuds for a replacement.
What should I do if my Beats Studio buds still aren’t charging?
If you’ve tried all of the above steps and your earbuds are still not charging, there may be a problem with one or both of the devices. In this case, you may need to contact customer support for further assistance or return your earbuds for a replacement.
How can I extend the battery life of my Beats Studio buds?
There are a few things you can do to help extend the battery life of your earbuds, including:
– Avoid using them while they are still connected to the charging case, as this can prevent them from charging correctly.
– Turn off any unnecessary features such as noise cancellation or automatic play/pause when not in use.
– Store your earbuds in a cool, dry place when not in use to reduce battery wear and tear.
– Keep your earbuds fully charged by plugging them into a power source whenever possible.
With these tips in mind, you should be able to extend the battery life of your Beats Studio buds for years to come.