The TOZO earbuds are a great way to listen to your favorite music or podcast while you’re on the go. But what do you do when they start to sound tinny or just plain old?
If you’re having trouble with your Tozo earbuds, resetting them may be the solution you need. Resetting your earbuds can help clear up any software issues and give you a fresh start.
In this article, we will show you how to reset your Tozo earbuds in just a few simple steps. Let’s get started!
How to Reset TOZO T10 Earbuds?
The TOZO T10 is a superior earbud on the market and is great for listening to music or podcasts. Sometimes you can face some problems with the earbuds like sound quality, connection problems, and more.
If you are facing any issue with earbuds, don’t worry, there is a solution for that too.
You can reset the TOZO earbuds by following these steps:
1. Turn the earbuds off: This is the very first step that you need to follow. You can do this by pressing and holding the power button for a few seconds until it turns off.
2. Pick up the earbuds: Now, you need to pick up the earbuds and hold them in your hand. Hold down both earbud buttons for 5 seconds.
You will see the red light on and flashing off the earbuds.
Now release the button and wait for a few seconds until it turns off completely.
3. Hold the buttons: After the light turns off, press the buttons again on both earbuds. Press the button for 8 seconds and hold the buttons until the blue light blinks.
Congratulations, you have successfully reset the earbuds.
How to Reset TOZO T6, NC2, NC9 Earbuds?
Here are the steps to follow:
- Remove TOZO from the Bluetooth record
- Before you reset the TOZO earbuds, turn them off.
- Turn off your earbuds by picking up two from the charging case and holding them for five seconds until red lights appear
- Tap the MFB touch panel 3 times on each of the earbuds after the red and blue lights blink simultaneously for another 5 seconds
- Immediately afterward the purple light will blink.
- Congratulations! TOZO earbuds reset has been completed.
- Removing the earbuds from the charging case and putting them back into the charging case.
How to Reset TOZO T12 Earbuds?
TOZO T12 earbuds are designed to be lightweight and comfortable for all-day wear. But what do you do when they start to feel a little too snug or the sound quality begins to degrade? A reset may be just what you need.
- Touch both headphones and hold for three seconds.
- If the red LED doesn’t flash, it will turn off automatically.
- Again hold both earbuds touch panel for 5 seconds until the blue light blinks.
- Now your earbuds are completely reset.
So there you have it! A few simple steps to reset your Tozo earbuds. We hope this article was helpful. If you have any questions or comments, please leave them below. Thanks for reading!